Have you played the newer Monopoly game with the credit card machine instead of cash?

I just played it with my son a little bit ago.One of his friends bought it for his birthday. It's really awesome! lol.
It even has all updated properties.
Monopoly was one of my favorite games as a kid,glad to see that it has evolved and its still hanging around.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 7:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son got it 2 years ago at Christmas, when it had first come out. We love it. It's like the classic monopoly in every way except you do it with a "debit" card instead of play money (SOOOO much less mess to clean up lol!) You still buy the properties, build houses and hotels, go to jail, get money for passing go, all that. It's really fun.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• No, I wont either. I am not a big fan of all the remake board games. To me they seem lame. I like the "classics"
    Anonymous

• I'm with Anon on this one. IDK how the new Monopoly works, but part of the love was that kids learned how to count money and make change, and it seems like that would all be gone with a charge card version.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yes, it is so much easaier to clean up! lol
    I have always steered away from buying new versions or remakes of games...but your right,April it is like the classic Monopoly. We had a good time with it. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010