Birth control ?

im wanting pros and cons on the birth control you are using. im on depo now but i didnt like it the last time i was on it and i dont want to stay on it. im concidering the Nuva Ring. any opinoins would be great. im wanting to stay away from the pill im not good with remembering to take it.

ashleywilkerson

Asked by ashleywilkerson at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Health

• I'm not on b/c now, having been tied a few years ago. However, my favorite one was the Ortho Evra patch. It was only once a week, very easy!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• for me I wouldn't use either because what happens is a sperm and an egg can meet but because those type fo birth controls cause your cervix to thicken it doesn't allow the eggs to implant. I choose to use birth control that prevent the egg and sperm from meeting in the frist place and do not cause the cervix to thicken just incase they do meet. The reason is because I believe life begins once the sperm and egg meet and I would not want to cause an abortion. but those are because of my personal convictions.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010