when will my clock stop

Right after my son was born I had my tubes tied. My husband and I both wanted it done. We have two kids and lucky to have them. I have difficult pregnancies and we both felt a tubal was the 5 and 4 and I still have the longing for another baby. Even though I don't want the daiper changing and all that back. Anyone else feel that way and when will it fade?

jamiethornton26

Asked by jamiethornton26 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't have my tubes tied and I still want one more at times. I am 42 and had a hard time conceiving my last child, who is now 5. If I got pregnant it would be fine but in no way are we trying. I just ogle babies in the store and tease DH that he will have to get me a puppy to curb the baby cravings. Knowing that I can have a "little one" and not have to send it to college helps.

So he did get me a kitten (ds1 is allergic to dogs) and the cravings have stopped. She is soooo crazy it's like having a toddler stuck on "ON and Naughty" 24/7. Maybe that would help?
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2010