Dizzy while driving...

On my way to work I started to feel really funny. I felt dizzy, my heart started to race, and my heat hurt. I went into work and told them I had to go so I went to the ER and had my blood tested for pregnancy, low iron, potassium, red blood count, white blood count, etc and those all came back negative. I started to feel better in the hospital so I was released and had another spell while driving back home. This is scaring me. What could be going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure, but make an aptwith your regular doc and keep track of times that you are feeling dizzy. and if you start to feel dizzy, please pull over and wait until you feel better to safely drive to where you needing to go.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Might be anxiety !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Probably a panic attack or anxiety attack. Talk to your doctor about that and what you can do to help eleviate them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2010