Pelvic Pain?

So i originally had some sort of pain here and there in my pelvic area like on the bones but it never was consistent or that bad. Last night i went to stand up and it felt like someone kicked me in the crotch with a steel toe boot! It hurt to stand up straight, walk, lay down, get up from the bed.... the pain has been excruciating and seems to be worse the more i move... ive tried pelvic tilts but it feels like the baby slides around once i get on my hands a knees to try and releive the pain. The shower doesn't help and it hurts to get out of the bath. I'm 32 weeks with my second child and have NEVER experianced this before...it is the worse pain i have felt in my opinion just turning in the bed is painful... i was just wondering if anybody else had any advice as i have heard it is normal... i have a doctor's appointment this week so i will be talking with my doctor about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can be normal....but i'd check with him just in case. I find that if I lay on my sides it hurts worse than if I lay on my back.
    My pelvic pain started when I was pregnant with my twins. One of my boys head was literally on that spot for the the whole of the second half of my pregnancy. It was extremely painful. So after they were born I didn't have it anymore. I'm 26wks preggo with my 4th and I have pelvic pain the the SAME PLACE. I don't know if I just can't handle pressure in there anymore or if my boys ruined my pelvis or something but MAN I'M IN PAIN.
    Like I said it hurts to lay on my sides and it hurts to pick stuff up and be as active...the other day I was pushing a full cart in the grocery store and it started hurting. I don't think there's really anything you can do besides make yourself as comfortable as possible as foten as possible.

Hope the best for you! congrats on your baby, just a few more weeks now!!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010