35 weeks and leaking?

Sorry for TMI: I'm supposedly 35 weeks but am measuring almost a month off with sizes on the XL side with no other problems. With my first child my water broke and I mean gushed. I was vacuuming and sweeping about 4 hrs ago and I have no restrictions but it has brought on contratctions before, but ever since I feel like I've been leaking, enough to wear a pantyliner but that's it. No gushing no flowing just feel really wet. I have an ultrasound in the morning but they can't tell me much. Any ideas? Just curious what everyone thinks!!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 9:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was preggo with my twins there were 3 things they absolutely didn't want you to do while I was pregnant....and those were sweeping, mopping and vacuming because they use your stomach muscles and can cause contractions....and in turn can cause premature labor. I wouldn't be doing those things and pushing yourself!
    I'm not sure how far along you are, but i'm 26 wks and I feel the same way...this is my 4th and I feel like i'm always wet....so i'm either peeing or leaking!
    I know with each additional child you lose more and more of your control to "hold it" in...the pee I mean :) Make sure your doc knows and hopefully your not leaking!
    Best of luck! xoxoxo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ok, so I feel dumb, I just saw you were 35 weeks! congrats, and it could just be pee! lol
    sandypops