35 weeks and leaking?

Sorry for TMI: I'm supposedly 35 weeks but am measuring on the XL side by a month with no other problems. With my first child my water broke and I mean gushed thankfully at home.I have no restrictions and earlier was vacuuming and sweeping which has brought on contractions before but ever since have just felt really wet. No gushing or flowing, just enought to wear a pantyliner. I have an ultrasound in the AM but they can't tell me much. Just wondering what everyone thinks! No other contractions or anything just feel a little "off" and wet.

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had that problem my last couple of months and nothing was wrong
    Anonymous

• first, take a quick sniff to make sure it's not urine.
    if not,you want to lay down, naked from the waste down, with a mirror,
    hold the mirror so you can see your vagina, spread your legs, and cough. if you get a bit of a gush, it's your water. If not, and it's not chock full of itchy burny grossness, it's just the gearing up process!

so either way, you're getting there!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010