Pelvic Pain and Pressure advice please!

So i originally had some sort of pain here and there in my pelvic area like on the bones but it never was consistent or that bad. Last night i went to stand up and it felt like someone kicked me in the crotch with a steel toe boot! It hurt to stand up straight, walk, lay down, get up from the bed.... the pain has been excruciating and seems to be worse the more i move... ive tried pelvic tilts but it feels like the baby slides around once i get on my hands a knees to try and releive the pain. The shower doesn't help and it hurts to get out of the bath. I'm 32 weeks with my second child and have NEVER experianced this before...it is the worse pain i have felt in my opinion just turning in the bed is painful... i was just wondering if anybody else had any advice as i have heard it is normal... i have a doctor's appointment this week so i will be talking with my doctor about it

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like the round ligaments, which I didn't feel till my third, and yes, it is a very singular sensation. The only thing you can really do is try to shift around and do your prenatal yoga...i'm sorry.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I know exactly what you are talking about. I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins and I have been having that pain for quite a while. I can't even sleep in the bed anymore because it hurts soooo bad to roll over or get out of bed, it's not even worth the pain! So I just sleep sitting up on the couch with my feet on the coffee table. LoL. And if I do get brave and decide to lay down, I end up having to get my fiance to help me up. LoL. I don't really have any advice .... there really isn't much you can do about it... but you're not alone!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010