How do you keep tabs of prayer?

How do you organize a prayer list?

Asked by txdaniella at 9:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I keep a journal. I write the date and then each prayer and praise leaving a line or two between each one. Then every so often I read back over them and write in answers to prayer. I just ran accross an old journal from before we had kids. It was really neat to see how God has worked in our lives since then and how his answer is sometimes different from ours. One friend of mine was praying for an adoption, but she ended up having a baby of her own.

Answer by BlooBird at 10:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• start a prayer journal.. I dont do this I am never consistant enough and when I pray its never planned but just spontanous.

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Accidentally posted this twice. Thanks- your answers were really nice. I don't journal, but I suppose I should give it a try and see how it works out~! I am spontanious but have a hard time remembering everything.

Answer by txdaniella at 7:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2010