Gag gift ideas

I need good gag gift ideas for a birthday.

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 9:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• man or woman?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Need more info. What is the age of the person? Is it a man or a woman? What sort of sense of humor does this person have?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I got my husband one of those oversized remote controls once. For my kids one time I got them one of those play cell phones from Walgreens. We've joked about getting our teen a matchbox car (instead of a real car).
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• they have those fake lotto tickets where it says they won a large amount of money then I think somewhere on it, it says its fake not sure. Just seen it on americas funniest home videos. I want to get a bunch and give them to my family :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• My husband and I always tried to lighten things up with funny gifts. One Christmas, I had been telling him I wanted a puppy and to let me know we were going to as soon as we move (no dogs allowed here) he bought me a pull along puppy that barks and wags the tail. He was always investigating something and could never find the flashlight when he needed it and so I bought him a Fisher Price flashlight that is actually a cow and when you squeeze the tail, the mouth opens and the light comes on as it moo's. He had so much fun with that and it sat nicely on the coffee table ready for use. It's sad when people grow up and forget how to have, just simple fun.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2010