Ultrasound

So I had an ultrasound yesterday and the lab tech said he sees a small fluid sac in my uterus. But he didn't put it in his report so my dr comes in and tells me there is no proof of pregnancy in my uterus and it might be a ectopic pregnancy. I just don't understand!!!! Please help!!! Any (nice) advice is welcome !

danielleaube

Asked by danielleaube at 10:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went to the dr today and he told me I might have miscarried and not known... I have a redraw today my 1st hcg levels were only at 25.3 but I should be about 5 weeks...
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 2:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Tell ur doc what he said and good luck...I bet it is the real deal :)
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 10:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Have you recieved a positive HPT or Quanitive HCG (blood test)?

If so I would just wait it out and possibly try going to another doctor in a couple of weeks.

I had my first ultra sound at 4 weeks and they could see absolutely nothing but said that was normal. I had a second one at 6 week and was able to see my baby.

Anonymous

• this also happened to me. a year ago. Im still not sure i understand it all but that i was around 12 weeks judging by my hcg levels and after several ultrasounds he said that the fluid was a sign that i had lost the baby he thought it was in my tubes but passed itself. Im sorry if you lost the baby i wish you the best and will be praying for you.
    Anonymous