How do you find time to phone all your friends and relatives?

LindaJacobs

Asked by LindaJacobs at 10:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I just do. They are more important than anything else. I guess I prioritize them over tv or computer time.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 11:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i wish i could. i usually wait til my dd is napping or playing quietly though. i only have one child and i find it hard to call anyone.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• eww.. who wants to talk to them? LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i usually txt...just im thinking of you or how is your day going..if not ill call on my cell and mess around with my baby..yalll should get a bluetooth
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I mostly text. It's too hard to talk on a phone with my three kids and almost all of my friends have at least one child who is always in the background. I also have all my friends and cousin, and some aunts and uncles, on my friends lists on both facebook and myspace so we do manage to keep in touch but I don't talk to any of my family on a daily basis and there's only one or two friends I talk to every day.
    Anonymous

• I don't. I talk to a few friends in person or text them. I don't talk to many in my family because they can't take the time to talk to me or return my phone calls.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• no
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Since i had my daughter I really do not talk on the phone much anymore. She demands so much attention and it's like when I am on the phone she does everything to get my attention and I just have to keep saying "hold on please." It is rude to my callers and annoying to so I have just cut down on the phone all together. I used to love the phone. Most people I know are on facebook so I can just send a message. Or I wait for my off day and call while she is at school.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• We all text. We';re all in different time zones and we all work so it's hard to sit and talk. My brother in law, a few friends and my 1 son are 3 hours behind us, my mom & sisters are 1 hour behind us and those in my time zone work and then have family time. Texting is convenient.
    Anonymous

• unfortunately i don't find time....explains why sadly i have disappointed aunts, uncles, cousins, in laws etc......lol
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2010