hair extensions..have u? would u? love 'em/hate 'em?

im thinking of getting hair extensions..nothing ridiculously long just to shoulders. have you ever had them what were they like? good? bad? ugly? LOL!

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No I do not like green eggs and ham...

Would you could you?...................... ;)

Your Q just reminded me of Dr. Suess Sorry :O
    Anonymous

• Never tried, never been interested. HOWEVER, I would like to try the clip on bangs. Cool idea without the commitment of haing hair on my face 24/7!
    Anonymous

• If you get them, make sure they actually look good. So often people like Paris Hilton wear them and it's so clear where the extensions begin.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• my girlfriend is a hairstylist so ive seen her work & its good...just a bit of investment $$$ & LOL abt the green eggs & ham comment! its my fav book when i was a kid
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• LOVED mine, when i was younger i paid an outrageous amount of money to them and they looked amazing! they lasted six months or so and they were bonded bc i had medium hair. i would recommend them to someone for a special event or something like that.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• LOL green eggs and ham!

My hair is to my shoulders but for the life of me I cant think of what to do with it. I have worn the same hairstyles since middle school (except proms and graduation). I have recently been looking into some extenstion. I would love to have waterfall curls. I recently went to a local hairdresser to have my hair done which is RARE for me. I usually let me cousin do it since she is licensed and does a WONDERFUL job, but she was under the weather. Anyway, I told this lady I wanted waterfall curls. She laughed in my face and said my face was already fat and the curls would only make me look bloated in the face...OUCH!!

Yeah so i've been rethinking the whole waterfall curls thing.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• well extentions or clip ons or what we call weave its very nice and easy to do but make sure you get the right person to do them so it can look natural and not fake caucasion hair is more expensive den black hair so its gonna cost alot of money an as far as the waterfalls go who is she to tell you somthing like that they look good no matter what size you are or how chunky your cheeks are she was probaly jelouse an didnt want you to look good u kno how women are i say go for it
    kiki12304

Answer by kiki12304 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've worn them before but i don't wear them hardley ever i do love them though because you can achieve so many differenet looks
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've bought the clip-in kind and they looked nice, but I actually cut them to my hairs length and wear them sometimes to make it look thicker, not longer.
    Anonymous