just came back from the Hospital!

i'm 25 weeks and 5 days and i have been feeling like crap for the past week now and having blurred vision and seeing spots.. i went to the ER and they took urine and 2 things of blood from me and they did check me for pre-eclampsia and some other things and everything turned out good! but why would i be having blurred vision if i dont have preclampsia? anyone know??

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I honestly couldn't tell you. But I did have the spots thing going on in both my pregnancies and neither turned out with pre-e. I would get them if I sneezed, coughed, bent down, vacuumed, lol. I did read a while back that pregnancy does alter your vision some. It has to do with the increased blood and fluid volume. I actually couldn't use my glasses for awhile because pregnancy changed my vision.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 11:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• a non-pregnancy related thing could be a retinal problem. idk. i just know that my eye doc said if i ever see spots or have blurry vision to get in asap because i am very near-sighted and at risk for retinal detachment.
    just an idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2010