disappointed by the gender?

We're finding out the sex of the baby this week, assuming the baby cooperates. This will be our last and I have two boys. I really want a girl since this is our last and I'm sooo worried about being disappointed. I kinow I would love this baby no matter what, I love my two boys, but I neutral with them about the sex.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was a little with my first. i wanted a boy so badly. this time we are waiting until the baby is born. now im a little scared to have a boy. my dd has been so easy and im afaid a boy would be scary.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i have a 4 month old baby boy.....i couldn't be prouder......i hope u have a beautiful baby girl....i know what u mean though.....
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• First time I was wrong in my prediction, second time dh was wrong. We have 2 of the same gender. The first 24 hrs after I found out I felt empty. Like someone had taken my baby boy away, LOL. Even though I was never pregnant with a boy and it was always a girl. It was silly and it lasted a quick second. I couldn't be happier now. If we decide to have a third it will be a surprise.
    Anonymous

• Girls why don't you check out the Chinese gender chart just google it it's fun but for me it was 100% accurate check it out and let us know GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I've always wanted a little girl! So yes I would be disappointed if I ever had another boy.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• chinse gender prediction it not 100% accurate
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i wanted a girl and was disappointed at first when i found out it was a boy, but it was my first so it wasnt that bad and now i couldnt imagine it any other way ... but now i REALLY want a girl next even more and ive thought about the same thing. i will be so disappointed if i get another boy. i know i will love him too .. but i really want a girl next. lol. DAMN dont you wish we could get pick which one we get!!!! bet in a few hundred yrs people will figure out a way. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• EWWWW!!! To Apple pie 2010 wth is wrong with people....be glad you can give birth and if you dont get your princess maybie your boys will give you one..i mean i hope you get one...but im one of those people that doesnt believe in voicing what you want while pregnant...babies can feel stuff,you dont want to make your baby feel unwanted :( if they arent the gender you want
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Answered at 8:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 by: Precious333

chinse gender prediction it not 100% accurate

Very true! And they are only myths made for fun...I had my last kids 18 & 16 yrs ago and I am pregnant with my 3rd so for fun I took the test because they didn't have the internet available back and it was completely wrong. It said I have all girls but I have two boys and the third is also going to be a boy. All those old wives tales are all myths. Each one I ever took were always wrong. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I am pregnant with my 4th boy and i also wanted a girl since this is our last baby. But i am not dissapointed he is a boy. I am just greatful he looks healthy and well. I dont think you will be dissapointed if this one is a boy. My second son was born with a hole in his heart and had to have surgery to patch up the hole...he was also born with Down Syndrome so just be greatful if the U/S shows he or she looks healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2010