• In the Spotlight:

For you Boston Area Moms

So my hubby got the wrong impression of the Boston Area last time we were up- i just did the normal of visiting family and he was BORED. oops. We are going again for a couple of days in May and i want to show him a good time. Problem is i am preggo so its kind of limited. We might go deep sea fishing and I want to try to get to a comedy club, but any other suggestions to show him how fun Boston can be? He thinks i am moving him somewhere boring when i finish college. lol. He would love Broadway and such, he likes comedy and the only museum type things he likes is stuff where they show where people were held captive and what not. maybe Salem? or is that kiddish because i went there when i was a kid, so it was great THEN but now?? SUGGESTiONS PLEASE for a 25 year old man! I need to show him Boston isnt boring--- while preggo so we cant go clubbing or what not! :)

MamaHardy2008

Asked by MamaHardy2008 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Travel

• We are west coast and LOVE boston! We do the freedom trail, the science museum, the fens, we walk EVERYWHERE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I grew up in Boston. Here are some great places to visit:

North End, Old North Church, Causeway Street, Charlestown Navy Yard, Duck Tours, Freedom Trail, Fanuheil Hall, Swan Boats, Copley Place, Newbury Street, the theater district has lots of clubs, shows, etc.

And if you go to the North End (definitely do dinner there at Strega) and you see St. Leonard's Church on Hanover Street, my dad and papa built the Peace Garden out in the front. It is beautiful.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010