Do you think Im Pregnant?

I think I had my period last month around the 20th...
But on the 1stof april, i spotted a little bit.. Very light pink. the next day, it was more discharge and then some brown discharge with no itch, or smell..
It's now the 18 and I am still having alot of discharge. My breast are tender, i urinate more than usual.. sometimes. i have nausea, i am often very tired and super moody. I would of thought this all comes from my period.?. Ive been waiting and all for it to come but nothing.. I have a cycle of 28 days which are normal.
Oh, not to mention something weird! The last time i had my period, it lasted 3 days! WAhat theeeeeeee!???????? Im a lady with very normal cycle. It never happends to me. Now it did and im curios to know what others think.....

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe...mayb not......have u had a test done?.....u could even be 2 months pregnant (the 3 day period)....good luck to u
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• no you could not possibly be pg, not until you hit 68
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• take a test...because really none of us can tell you if you are.i hope you are if thats what you want :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Pee on the keyboard, if a + appears on the screen, you are pregnant.
    Another alternative would be to pee on a stick, put it into the USB port and send it to me. I will test it and let you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yes. I don't think it, I know it. I asked my crystal ball.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• let me spit in the wind and if it hits myface yes you are
    WTF?!?! take a damn test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2010