What kind of blender do you have? Do you use it a lot? What kind would you buy if money was no object?

How much was your blender? ( I know...just trying to figure out which one to hint for for my birthday. :) )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a kitchen aid blender and love IT!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I LOVE my Vitamix!! It is pretty spendy. But I got mine used so it was cheaper. It is VERY powerful, I make smoothies, and when I make one with my vitamix I put whole fruit and veggies in there and it works wonderfully. Also if you run it for five minutes it heats up the ingredients (soup without the stove)!!!
    Bethe
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 12:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I want a blender my husband broke my last one..... Damn man pig lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Osterizer. They run about $60-$100 new, I think. We just got my mom one for Christmas and I think it was $60 at wallmart. I really like mine. Use it for smoothies and dips and baby food puree. I was at a friends recently and she served a smoothie and I was amazed how lumpy it was. My Osterizer blends things so perfectly smooth.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have a Ninja, which is both a blender and a chopper. It's awesome! http://appliances.lovetoknow.com/Ninja_Blender

I got it from Sams Club for around $40.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• my blender broke after 10 years, but i was watching an informercial for the bullet express and I'm thinking "hmm...." it's 120.00 plus s&h and comes with a juicer and food processor/slicer/shredder.
    actually, now that i think about it, i don't even think it's a blender :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have a Cusinart immersion blender and I LOVE it. I've had it for 4 years or so and it's still going strong. I think it was around $70, but I bought it at a tiny local shop. It would probably be cheaper at a bigger store. I love it because I can use it easily for thicker things (I even use it for nuts), or things that have too much volume for a regular blender. I can puree a whole croc pot worth of soup in a minute!
    montessori_mama

Answer by montessori_mama at 7:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2010