has your husband ever seen you go to the bathroom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes and vise versa
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol...yes we both have seen each other go to the bathroom
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LMAO umm yeah we have both seen each other use the restroom. It is one of those things that is just sort of unavoidable when living together as long as we have and too many times we lived in places with one bathroom.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I would find it odd if he never had lmao. Just means your that close ha ha ha ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• oh yes...he will stand at the door frame and tell me stories and all...no joke what are bff for after all
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol - yes, and vice versa. We've been married almost 18 yrs now, and in that time, we've seen each other go to the bathroom, throw up, etc. - and cleaned up after the other one when we've been in that situation, etc. He's also seen me recovering from surgeries, and during child birth.

To us, it's just part of life, part of that "in sickness and in health, for better or for worse" thing :-)

I should add though, it's not like we're all "hey, baby, I'm going to the bathroom, wanna join me..." about it or anything. It's just one of those things that happens.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yeppers. I try not to let him see me go #2... I try locking the door but he beats on it screaming "No More Locked Doooooors!!"<~~~~"no more wire hangers" from Mommy Dearest
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• No and I haven't seen him either. I like a little mystery in life. We have been married for 25 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yes. As gross as it may appear to others, I will sit on the tub while he poops some times. We have our best conversations in the bath room. LOL. I normally tell him to get out when I'm pooping, and he obliges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It doesn't bother me if we see each other pee, but it does bother me that the main time dh seems to need to go #2 is when I'm in the SHOWER! And we have a tiny bathroom...So imagine that filled with hot air...then the smell. UGH!
    ma23

Answer by ma23 at 2:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2010