Are you ready?

As you know this world is getting worse everyday.. The bible talks about this before Jesus comes back. Are you ready to meet Jesus? He is there with open arms to take you in if you just let him... He loves you and dont want you to miss out of the great things he has for you when he comes back.. Please be ready. I dont want you to be left behind .. God bless

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• People have predicted the end of the world for decades. The end isn't near yet and if you believe in the bible it actually says the world will cry "peace" and then the end will come. The world is far from peace, so we have time yet.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• being ready and prepared is to different things. I'm ready to meet Him....but living my life the "way" you're told to is hard. I can't say that I will be left behind or not...but I know he understands me, and that is comforting in itself. People may think I'm wrong...but know matter what I do, he loves and understands why I am who I am.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• PEOPLE like you are SCARY!!! Why you might ask.....

BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE that someone's really coming back for you! Let's not fix the problems, jesus will save us all!

POSEIDON save me save me! That's about how lunatic it is to believe that someone's coming back.

No one's coming back for you face it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think what is more scary is not the end of the world but rather "life is but a vapor here today gone tomorrow" thats scary because none of us know when our last day will be.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Anon- if no one is coming back then you will just lay in the ground and rot. Is that better?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• See that is so wrong anon...you may not believe that he is coming, but that doesn't give you the right to tell someone that there is no one coming back for them. Your faith is your faith, and hers is hers. And everyone that doesn't believe in Him gets mad when a christian says something about them...but it's the same on both sides of the fence. You should tape your mouth shut if you can't be nice. Know one likes a downer
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• And like it or not, there are some highly intelligent people who believe in the second Advent. I happen to be one of them. :) I'm joking, but I'm not a scary crazy person, either!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• NO ONE CAN SAY ..WE HAVE TIME ! NO ONE BUT JESUS KNOWS THE TIME HE WILL RETURN TO GET HIS CHILDREN..SCRIPTURES PLAINLY SAYS ....The Scriptures make it evident that the creation and the Kingdom will continue until the day of the Lord's return just as they have for the past 2000 years (Matthew 25:1-13, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10, 2 Peter 3:1-8). At some point, known to God but not to us, that glorious day will come--the day when the Lord Jesus will return just as He left (cf. Acts 1:11). For many, it will come like a thief in the night, when they least expect Him to come .SO PLEASE PEOPLE DONT THNK YOU HAVE TIME TO PUT OFF BEING SAVED ..WE NEED TO BE READY FOR JESUS NOW !!!
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

No one's coming back for you face it! <<<< I WILL DEFENETLY BE PRAYING FOR YOU ..YES MY FRIEND THE VERY PERSON THAT LETS YOU BREATHE WILL RETURN Jesus says he is coming back and He gives us insight into what he means in the book of Revelation which is the unveiling of none other than Jesus Christ. Rev.1:8 Jesus says, “I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,” says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come the Almighty.” This phrase Alpha and Omega through the book of Revelation correlates to this fact. The title alpha and omega means he is the beginner and end of all things.
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It is Jesus who is coming, He is the same one who says “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." (Rev 22:12-13, the root and offspring of David- Rev.22:216) “Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!” (Rev. 22:20)

sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 3:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2010