Can you do this while pregnant?

Okay, so i just asked a question earlier about if you all thought i was pregnant, and i forgot to mention that i am super fatigue allllll the time now...
but that is not what my question is obviously, my question is say i was pregnant, can i still suck in my stomach all the way in and still be pregnat? or if you're pregnant you cant do that at all in the beggining of your pregnancy.?
sily question but im just asking, b/c if i am pregnant, i could still suck in my stomach!

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes before you start to show you can still suck in your stomach. If you are in fact newly pregnant (first few weeks) your baby is smaller than a quarter so there is nothing keeping you from sucking your stomach in.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• thanks!
    eve27

Answer by eve27 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2010