Potty Training Boys

When potty training your little boy, did you teach him to go sitting or standing?

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• with my first boy, I tougth him standing...but my second son couldn't pee standing up for a while, so he sat down. It sucked cause when he had to pee on a trip, I would have to hold him in a sitting position so he could go. The whole aim at the tire didn't work.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• standing
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i taught sitting the begining but he never was fully potty trained sitting. he started standing ans that was that.lol
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 1:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Sitting at first then standing when they got the hang of it. lol the hang!! Put cheerrios in the pot and he aims for them when he p's...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• my son was trained sitting...and somehow just knew to stand after a while...I really don't remember how or when it happened. He just started standing up to pee lol
    Anonymous