What do you say to your brother that you havent seen or talked to in about 13 years?

My mom and step dad got a divorce about 13 years ago. I had two step brothers and a step sister. I havent talked to any of them since before they split up. I found them on facebook and have been contemplating on if I should contact them. The other night me and my mom were watching the Locator and she asked me if I had found them. I told her I had but havent talked to them and she said i should, but what should I say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• say hi,,and take it from there. Sounds like a wonderful reunion is in order here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Me and my brother were separated for about 9 years, and when we met we didnt know eachother but, we felt the love that was there. So we had lunch and got to know eachother, talked about our lives...did a kind of "meet and greet" find a topic that you both can relate to and go from there.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 2:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• He lives across the country and is about 10 years older than me not much we have in common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• So they were step, but then there was the divorce, so technically they're not even your siblings anymore....Why contact them?
    "Hey, how you doing?"
    "Fine."
    "Not dead?"
    "Nope."
    "Well, ok, tty in another 13 years."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2010