buying heels?

I am buying a new pair of heels. One problem I have with my heels is that they get painful. Out of all of the heels I have....only two pairs are comfortable enough I can wear them all day and be alright. One of those happens to be a really low heel and I know the shoe is a wide size. Those actually slip off sometimes lol. the other that I wear the most are mary jane style with a 3 1/4 heel approximtaely, not terribly high, no idea fi they are wide or normal. i read that when buyin gheels its advisable to buy a size larger than normal since your feet sweel in heels and it allows more comfort. is this true? ive never done that. should i buy one size larger and that will fix the pain issue? my fave pair of heels.....i cant wear for long times, i definitely can not wear them dancing and i want heels i can wear dancing. im using the internet to order them. so one size bigger or no? u heard that? looking for maryjane two toned heels

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• usually it depends on your foot. no, i wouldnt go and buy a size larger then what your normally wear. i have some instances...one is that i have bought some high heeled sandles off the internet...i wear a size 8-ish, they came in a size 9, i cant wear them because they are too big now and my foot doesnt fit right, the hump is off my arch off the foot and im sure i'd fall and hurt myself wearing something that doesnt fit.

i have worn heels that fit me one size smaller, i can wear down to a size 7. i will never order off the internet again because depending on the brand...i can fit into 2 different sizes. maybe order your size you know you wear.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i use these
    http://www.footpetals.com/
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I agree not to buy heels off the internet because you need to try them on. I wear a 7 and buy heels that are a 7. Different companies size their shoes alittle differently, so I would buy heel somewhere you can return them. Really cheap shoes will also hurt your feet quicker.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2010