Something you don't think of until it happens

I wasn't sure if this was approprate, but I've seem more outrageous Q's on CM. Ok so like today I was showering and doing an inspection. There, in the south pasture, was a white hair. I almost slipped in the shower laughing at my next thought. Would someone dye them and how many have thought about it. I'm not sure it would be safe, or is it? Bright red would look really kewl.

GMMOLLY

Asked by GMMOLLY at 8:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Health

• Actually they do make dyes for that. A friend of mine accidentally found a website for it years ago. You could dye it like bright green or pink. It was WEIRD!!!
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LOL. Never thought of doing that.

Answer by louise2 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• That is too funny, I had a visual of you finding this white hair, I have them!! but What I do is just shave it all off! that way I don't get to see them! I am also sure someone out there dyes it!!!!

Answer by older at 8:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• maybe they dont dye it just because it's grey, maybe they dye it as they are dying thier hair lol kind of need everything to match i guess
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LMAO, lets just say u did dye it red, now think of the expression on your husbands face when he sees it
    micka5

Answer by micka5 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have dyed mine blue b4 lmao So yes someone has thought about it lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Hubby said it looked like i sat on a smurff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2010