I HATE H2O BUT THAT'S NOW ALL I WANT... 38WKS PREGO

i know from my mother being a diabetic that craving H2O can be a sign of low sugar but all my sugar tests have been fine. as of about 48hrs ago all i can think of is ICE COLD WATER! i think i've had almost a 24pack since this started. lol so what is this new found "love?" i dont have a clue i was hoping it ment she could be coming soon but nothing new's happening... so has anyone else had this happen to them this late in the game???... and has anyone heard of it meaning that i might go into labor SOON?? idk

katitim

Asked by katitim at 8:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I craved water my whole pregnancy. I swear I drank over agallon every day
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 10:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I know I was like that when I was pregnant. I think its because your amniotic fluid that the baby is in is renewed with new fluid every 24 hours or something like that. I think thats why we also pee alot during pregnancy on top of the baby being on our bladder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2010