ultrasound Wednesday..

ok so i now live in Sc but my obyn is still in Nc. SO I'm driving four hours for my ultra sound . im currently 18 weeks pregnant today. I'm scared that we will drive the four hours and i wont be able to find out the sex. whats the chances that the baby wont cooperate so i can see whats between its legs? i've heard of peoples baby's not opening up their legs the entire pregnancy so they never know what their having. Im so stressed because i really want to know the sex.

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 9:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hey! My ultrasound is this Wednesday too! lol
    I'm 18 weeks and 4 days along today.
    This is my 3rd and this is the earliest I've ever gotten an ultrasound done. The other 2 I had at 20 weeks and was able to find out the sex.So I'm hoping the same thing..that we can find out what this one is going to be! lol
    I know that if it is a girl, there are 3 little bones down there that they can see. So, if it doesn't open its, legs, ask about the bones. I know sometimes, the techs don't like to say what it is because they can't be sure. I found out about the bones because a new tech was training when I got my ultrasound done with my last pregnancy and she was asking the tech that was training her.Cool thing to know, lol. Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I'm 18 wks and haven't had my ultrasound yet. i go on Thursday. my whole family is breathing down my neck to know the sex. Its a lot of pressure.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• yea i know it has to be. i reallly wanna no soooo bad. and ill be disappointed if i cant find out because i live four hrs away from my doctor.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 9:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2010