do you find it hard to not argue your point in here

Arrghh , I answered a question and someone comes back with a bitchy little answer telling me I am wrong, It's over a question that doesn't matter, but I know I am right ... it's a yes or no thing and I am 100% sure, but I am just about biting my fingers off not writing back to prove my point and have a bitch right back at her... I feel the evil forces drawing me into a dumb argument, just cos I want her to know I'm right LOL Does anyone else have to make themselves just not keep going at an argument on CM?? PS I'm soooo totally right LMAO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh gosh I know what you mean. but really its so easy to keep my mouth shut b/c the logic people on here use...it blows my mind. You can't argue with idiots. People will make up a scenario that will never happen, throw on some "shocking" label like socialism or welfare and just stir the pot. The "facts" are on par with mid 90s chain emails but since they're inflammatory, lord knows they're true! So its easy for me to just walk away.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• that's funny!
    I prefer arguing face to face, so I save it for my husband.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Sometimes I write out a lengthy response but I don't post it. It's not in my spirit to provoke people, in person or online. I do wish sometimes people would hold their tongues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I find it hard to post a comment without others belittling it!!! special in the politic section! But yes, I often find myself in the same predicment.

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• OP : I know it's silly, but I just want the last word Haha - probably cos I never get it with the teenagers in my house . I'm not having a stroke, but all the 15yr old comes out in me and I'm back in high school LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think most just say their piece to answer the question. I refuse to go back for an argument unless it is truly a meaningful debate. I have learned to just pass on the posts where I see someone trying to pick a fight and not realy interested in honest answers and unwiling to consider other views.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• When I first joined but now, no. I don't even go back and look at answers I posted usually. I know what you mean though. Sometimes I have to just get up and go do something else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LOL..when that happens to me, I try not to even go back to the question again. The other person is probably snickering and waisting thier time going back to the question to see if they have a gained a response out of you. Well, thats the way I try thinking of it and it makes me feel better for not retaliating,lol. I just leave it alone. A couple times I've let it get to me and went back and said something and it only made me feel worse because I came down to that level.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2010