Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you modify a legal document before sign it?

My son's school requires me to sign a form but they have my son's name incorrect. Should I cross out the incorrect name and write the correct one? or Should I call the school to send me a new for with the corrections. thanks


Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Of course you can! if you don't you will acknowledging a wrong name, but I would call the school so they can correct it elsewhere.

    Answer by older at 9:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

  • I'd cross off the wrong name and put it in correctly, the initial by the correction. Since its the school, I'd ask them to make sure his name is correct in their system.

    Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

  • I agree. You can make changes then initial the change.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

  • older, pulley, mcenzie, Thank you OP

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2010