What stain treatment do you use on your kids clothes? My 2 year old is really hard on clothes.

anything she eats or drinks winds up on her clothes. If she plays outside they are covered in dirt. Her clothes always ends up throwen away after about a month or so because they are so stained up. I tried diffrent sprays and they don't get out all the stains. My mom just gave me a whole new words robe for her from a lady at work who's daughter doesn't fit them anymore they are like name brand clothes (my kids don't get name brand clothes unless someone buys or gives them to us). They are really nice so I hate for her to only wear them a fewtimes before she gets them ruined. So what can I use or what do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• sunlight 3x is the only thing that works for our clothes!! i've even had shirts that have had a lil grease stain on them for years...and then i put the sunlight 3x on it, like a lil spot treatment, let it sit overnight, washed it the next day..and it was gone!!!!! i was shocked! because i have tried anything and everything to get grease stains out..and nothin worked!! soo yaaa i love my sunlight 3x!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Purex gets our clothes pretty stainless and my kids wear uniform white shirts which get SO DIRTY.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• we use purex it gets some of them clean, but not all of them. It is a powder though. I pour it in the wash and it gets some to most of them clean not all of them. Do I have to pour the powder onto the clothing and scrub it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have a old dish pan that I put like 3 scoops of oxi clean in and hot water, soak the stained clothes over night then drain and wash normal and almost all my stains are gone.
    mamasherry79

Answer by mamasherry79 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I usually use dreft stain spray and most of the time it works my sister though uses oxyclean
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I use spray n wash with resolve and haven't had any stains. you can treat either when you put it in the hamper or just before you wash.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i use a natural stain treater in combination with oxi clean. you could also try a bar of soap stain remover, i forget what it is called, you can find it with the laundry detergents...it works pretty well. i have one boy like that too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• oh, oxi clean will bleach the clothes if left on them too long.
    happy2bmom25

• where do you get the sunlight 3x? I have never heard of this
    Anonymous

• I have never had oxi clean bleach my clothes. I have always soaked them over night. Just me though
    mamasherry79

Answer by mamasherry79 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2010