Anybody drive a Mazda Tribute, Jeep Liberty or Jeep Commander?

I am looking into these three vehicles and want to know what you think. I want to make the right choose because I will be dribing this car for many years. Thank you.

4hens

Asked by 4hens at 9:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• I had a liberty and I loved it. They are rear wheel drive though so if you live somewhere where it snows id suggest getting a 4wd one. But they are terrible on gas. My jeep got 14.5 mpg which is the same that my moms ford explorer gets.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I love my Mazda Tribute. Rides nice, 22mpg highway, excellent handling in bad weather. The only thing I wish was different was that it needs more leg room in the back but since there is only a 3yr old, it's not like she needs that much room. Oh, and I've had it for 4 years and still love it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have an 06 liberty and I love it. Mine isnt to bad on gas, but I stay in town. Good handling on slippery roads(skid button) and roomy.
    sunnieday

Answer by sunnieday at 11:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2010