ive always wondered if you died...

what would be done with your cell phone? would it sit around your house? would anyone know the code to your phone if it was locked? would someone let your list of phone numbers know your phone is no longer in use?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The worst was a friend who tried to close her brother's account because he died and they thought she was trying to hack it and refused. It was awful for her to see him as a member . These social sites should be more considerate.

Answer by bella69147 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I assume mine would be thrown in a box with the rest of my stuff. I have never given it any thought.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• When my father died, my step mom kept his cell phone. Im not sure if she still has it. Im sure she has sold it or something to get money.

Answer by mommie020308 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• In most, but not all cases, a lot of the people on the lists in my phone would know that I was gone. When FIL died we spent a long time on the phone notifying people who needed to know. I have no idea what MIL did with the phone. I'm guessing that it is someplace in the house collecting dust with everything else.

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• When my cousin died her crackheaded mother stole it ...but it was in her hand in the casket

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• well i don't like to think about if it were me but i it were my husband I'd start using his, but I woulld always still call it his phone

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2010