lip liner with lipglosses

Do you wear lip liner with your lip gloss?

shanda0914

Asked by shanda0914 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes. adds a bit of color and keeps it from bleeding.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• ^What she said....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Never. I don't like the look of a line. I've seen too many girls who don't blend their liner, and it's a totally different color. It's put me off forever.
    Anonymous

• I do.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 12:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I use a neutral shade with mine. I also tend to stick with clear gloss. I am not big on make up but a little here and there is good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yeah I think it looks good. It's important to coordinate the colors well. If you are using clear or very light colored gloss then be sure to use an equally light/natural liner. I actually don't wear lip liner at all bc I have pretty large lips and it looks funny no matter how i do it. I will occasionally do it on the top lip though. I don't use pencil lip liners when I do want to line or define. Rather I use lipstick with a lip brush. I draw the line and then blend in a little towards the inner center of my mouth. It creates a nice effect especially with a light lip gloss. I recommend Neutrogena lip gloss. It's a little thinner than others so I think it works better. I love the Lancome lip tubes but they are kind of thick. Good luck
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i did back in high school. and then it was black or olive around a dark maroon or brown gloss. sooo sexy. HAHAHA
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yes, just got a new liner and gloss....love it!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2010