does anything exciting happen at the 30 week appt???

If not when is the next appt where you do something other than pee in a cup an weigh myself lol

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should get a finger in the vagina to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• it really depends on your provider. some will do a glucose test for GD, some will do it a few weeks before then. some won't do it at all. i certainly wouldn't expect a finger in the vagina. i don't see any reason for that.

i'm not really expecting any "excitement" at any of my remaining appointments, just weigh, blood pressure check, talk. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• well with my doctor, after you do the glucose test (around 25 weeks) nothing exciting happens again. blood pressure, pee in a cup, chat until baby's born.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 12:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I get to start my midwife rotation. That just means they (the dr office) want me to start seeing all the midwives in my office so on the day I go into labor I will know the midwife on call. I hoping its my dr who is on call and there with me the whole time.
    Cannons-Mom

Answer by Cannons-Mom at 3:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010