Help! I don't know what to do?

So last night, I started getting severe pain in my right thigh muscle. I thought it was just from use or over straining it. But when I woke up this morning, I have pins and needles in my toes and fingertips plus a headache. WebMD said it could be anemia but Idk. I'm 19 weeks pregnant. My next OB appointment is a week away. Should I call my OB and try to go in today or should I just wait it out?

TotallyWarped

Asked by TotallyWarped at 11:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it might be sciatica to me. I'd call your doc and get checked out. You'll feel better if you do.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Call the doctor. It will make you feel better.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I agree with Melissa823. It definitely sounds like sciatica. I'd get it checked out as soon as possible because it could get quite a bit worse between now and your next appointment and that's just a whole lot of discomfort you don't really need.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2010