Does any one know about party lite?

I was wondering if anyone knew about party lite, and if so is it something you can do all online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't think you can just do it online. You need to book parties. I would check out their website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• My friend does Party Lite. What do you mean "do it all online"? You can submit your orders online, but you have to be able to do shows for people who want to host one.
    Anonymous

• Years back, my step mom had friends who were involved in Party Lite but weren't very successful with it. The products are kinda pricey and you really need to have parties to show your products off to people.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I don't do Party Lite, but I do Scentsy. I've made good money with them. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• My sister sold Party Lite, your orders are submitted online the rest is done in person. To be successful you need to have parties which would require you to go to other people's homes in hopes of their friends and family ordering. You can have book parties where the host passes out the books and collects the orders.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 12:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It is a lot of work i tired it as addtional income for about a year the compnay expects a lot of you atleast 6 bookings per month as well as youtaking care of all travel expenses and daycare costs, It is a second job requiring at leat 15-20 hours per week to keep up with.
    DaycaredivaNY

Answer by DaycaredivaNY at 1:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I am not with Party Lite but I may be able to help. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral make up. We have no quotas to meet so you don't need to do parties to make an income. I do 80% of my business online. Take a look at my website and let me know if I can help. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com/b
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• You need to get out and find people to sell the products to

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• PartyLite is NOT one where you can a free website to sell on and not have to do parties....youstill have to sell to people in person. BUT while PartyLite has very nice things (love their crystal castle and the tiffany style lamps) they are extremely expensive. I remember I bought the cheapest thing in the catalog at a party, it was a pack of 6 tea lights and i was just under $20! I can get a bag of 50 at the dollar store.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• With any network marketing company, be sure to do your research before joining. Each compensation plan is different and has rules as to how you can build your business. Some only allow you to build your business through home parties and retailing events; some may have an online retail store front that you can send your customers to; and some may allow you to do both. Some companies also allow you to earn money through fundraising and team building and allow more flexibility in how you retail your product. When you're considering a company, check out the compensation plan and find out how much money you can make and what you have to do to make that money. Then, decide if you feel comfortable doing what you need to do. Other things to consider--start up costs and the required monthly quota needed to maintain your leadership level and sometimes receive your commission checks. Good luck! Hope this helps!
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 8:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2010