Damn That Dora!

Is it just me or is anyone else sick and tired of friggin Dora the explorer. all my son wants to watch is her and if I hear Swiper no swiping one more time I fear I will burn my TV. But I do have to admit Doras not as bad as those damn Tellitubies. Kill Tinkiwinki!

mother_crow82

Asked by mother_crow82 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not dora... but I would like to strap barny to a track and watch thomas run over him right as the island of sodor is swallowed hole by some island eating alien and then watch ben 10 get his butt kicked as this same alien distroys him as well......

sorry I have five kids... I may not get to watch any tv of my own very offten, but I have an imagination.......
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• oh............ my god. i thought i was the only one. thats all my 2yr old watches. its like JC anything else on?
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think we need a support group for this lmao
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i actually dont mind dora that much, i like anything with music. yo gabba gabba is my sons favorite. i hate max and ruby the most.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Lol watching max and ruby now I can handle them.
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LOL At this point in motherhood if there is one thing i have learned its that it wont last long, Kids have a way of finding a new favorite show every couple of weeks/months. I was a new mom when teletubbies first came out and trust me it was so much better than the barney and power rangers thing that was on its way out. I kind of miss teletubbies, thomas the tank enigne and bear in the big blue house (sniff sniff)

If you want to change it up then watch sprout, there is no dora on there or teletubbies, my daughter loves it and there are a wide variety of shows on that channel :)

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Will hunt down this SPROUT and love it!
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• daughteroftruth Love that answer lmao and yes you have an awesome Imagination laughing

mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• 3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• When I was a young mom I would of love it if there was dora and the other boy? on T.V. Kids can learn from them.

They grow up with Cookie monster and Big Bird And Mr. Rogers (now he was boring)Those shows were great help for me to teach my kids.
    This shows are just tools for us to use to teach our kids, their colors, numbers, shapes and cooperation is the big one.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2010