What brand of diapers do you use?

When my daughter was born until she was about 8 months, I used only Huggies brand.Then I decided to try LUVS because they were a bit cheaper. Then a friend of mine gave me a bag of PARENTS CHOICE from Walmart, and the actually work pretty well. So we've switched to those. I've always been one to only want name brand,lol. But they work, and they are half th ecost of huggies and work better than LUVS in my opinion. We are pregnant again and I am wondering if I should just go straight to the PARENTS CHOICE brand or use Huggies until this one is older. What do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• parents choice and the genric brand from target. i used swaddlars for like 4 months with ds in 07 but from 4 months to 17 months it was parents choice. from birth my dd has used parents choice and the genric brand at target. if ur going on ur second id try to potty train ur first. i should have done that with ds but didnt and i had 2 in diapers. with him in undies im saving more., congrats and good luck
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 1:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• kirkland signature
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have and always will use Pampers. My son is allergic to the Huggies.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have always used parents choice from day one and never had a problem. They are so much cheaper and work just as well.
    Lovemygirls23

Answer by Lovemygirls23 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I used huggies with my oldest son. Then we switched to hyvee brand mothers choice when my youngest was born. IMO they're wayyy better than huggies and alot cheaper :)
    Jacki88

Answer by Jacki88 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Sam's brand are the cheap and the best. Dont' use pampers, they leak and they smell. Don't use Parents choice, the smell. Huggies are the Lexus of diapers but they are expensive and Sam's clup brand are just as good.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I used pampers until she was into size 25 then went to Parent's Choice.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Pampers then Luv's.
    Anonymous

• With my first we used Pampers mostly. Luvs and Huggies leaked the majority of the time, both of those brands felt like two pieces of paper put together. We tried White Cloud but those gave him a rash. With our second, we started out with Pampers but we had a run of financial bad luck last year and tried the Parent's Choice and Comfort Baby from Dillions. Both of those work just as good as Pampers and they are half the price.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've tried nearly all of the brands and am finally using 7th Generation. To me, they have leaked the least out of all...though I still use pampers overnight diapers for nighttime. But if you're looking for something cost effective, they're probably not the way to go.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010