Do people realize how much Jenny Craig really costs?

I didn't until I signed up for it. Yeah-a twenty dollar sign up fee but they don't mention that it's about $300 a week for food. Of course those celebs are going to be able to loose weight on it-they've got personal trainers and boat loads of money. Your better off just eating Smart Ones or Lean Cuisines if that's the route you want to take. Which, Smart Ones are endorsed by Weight Watchers and I've heard that's much better.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh and not to mention you gain the weight back after your off of it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It's so expensive. I could lose the weight just like them if I had money like them.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I did Weight Watcher's, but, never used those prepackaged garbage. I made my food and counted my points. It is only $40 a month for meetings and online help. I knew better than to try Jenny. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Same thing for Nutra-system. 300 a month plus you still have to buy the fresh foods and then more food for the rest of your family. AND you gain the weight back after you stop
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It sounded like a good idea at the time...Now I'm just starting to do it the old fashioned way..You know, the right way.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It makes me mad because it's not any healthier than any other food. It's prepackaged and still has the same amount of calories and fat.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have done Weight Watchers since March 14, 2009. I've lost 70 lbs, and I have NEVER bought the pre-packaged food regularly. Once in a while if they are on sale, I'll pick up the Healthy Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken dinner...it's ooohhhh soooo good! But, I just eat "regular" food and count my points......I think it's the best way to go, and it's the ONLY program that my Doctor will endorse.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 1:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've thought about doing Weight Watchers but I don't think there's meetings around her and I don't think I'd stick to it online.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yeah, I looked into it, because the cost of healthy food. But it's just too much! Jennifer Hudson who is now a Weight Watchers spokesperson had the benefit of a personal trainer, too. That part is of course left out on the commercials.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2010