recipes, cookbooks?

I'm sooo bored and I'm soo picky with food. My husband is a meat lover and I could go the rest of my life without it, with few exceptions. I would like ideas, recipe books or websites... where do you get your recipes from?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Out of my head. I cook a lot like my mom always did, and I cook some stuff my MIL makes that we all like. I don't have a hard time just coming up with stuff. I make a lot of meals that can be loaded with meat or meatless (I don't mix meat into spaghetti - DH loads it on, I eat it without). I don't use cookbooks or recipe sites unless I'm looking for something specific.
    Anonymous

• If I am looking for something specific I go to allrecipes.com. It is my favorite. You can add recipes to your recipe box, try them and then go back and rate and comment on it. You can submit your own recipes as well. Love it. I also like Chowhound, Recipezaar and Epicurious, Baking911
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• kraftfoods.com
    I don't have a lot of time, and they have easy recipes. They also have to option of inputing a few ingredients (that you have) and giving you a list of recipes that use them. It's where I go when I want to make a good tasty meal but have almost nothing left in the house.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010