am I the only one who thinks crocks are the ugliest shoes around?

I refuse to buy them... they are GARDENING SHOES! They are hands down one of the ugliest trends I have ever seen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I agree but i still own a pair of the knock offs as they are really comfy for a quick slip on shoe when you are in a hurry.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LOL..I used to think so too until I started wearing them for nursing and then I just got used to them. Now I wear them , they are easy to slip on and off and comfortable. I just don't buy the ones in bright colors,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Nope. My son got a pair of hand me down crocs and has only ever worn them to run around in the backyard. They do make good play shoes I suppose. But he will never be seen with them on in public!
    Anonymous

• ugly !!!! i tried on a pair once and dont see them as comfortable either, im sure they would be ok to wear out in the yard but thats it
    Anonymous

• I have a bright orange pair that you would never see me in unless you showed up at my house unexpected. They are soo comfy
    4hens

Answer by 4hens at 1:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol I used to. But they look super comfy,
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Cute on kids! But not for grown-ups, IMO.
    Anonymous

• They are gardening shoes! I can't get that out of my head every time I see someone wear them. My kids like them, so they get the generic $5 version, but me, I'll stick with real shoes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I totally agree with you. They are so ugly.
    Anonymous

• I have the original kind and the Mary Janes...I love them. The Mary Janes I wil wear out. The others I won't. I will be checking out the heels though. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010