If you could do whatever you wanted to on your birthday or a date what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• grab a pint of ben and jerrys, a couple beer, and my baby and curl up in bed for the weekend (especially since his birthday is the day after mine)
    Anonymous

• If i could do anything I wanted on my birthday it would be to have a 4 day weekend alone at a destinations spa.

If I could do anything I wanted on a date (with hubby) it would be to start out early in the morning with a really good trail run/hike then a spa day, then a gourmet meal, then a realllllly good bottle of wine, then sex!

Anonymous

• This year, all I want for my birthday is to be able to rent a bunch of movies, crawl into bed with my SO and some junk food, and have a movie marathon without any interruptions!
    Anonymous

• for my birthday i would love a day getting pampered at the spa. or a shopping spree

for a date with the hubs going out to eat a nice dinner, then coming home cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• For my birthday I'd love to get a pedicure during the day, then to my favorite bar & grill with family and friends in the evening.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• bowling
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Go to a weekend spa
    mia35

Answer by mia35 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2010