im almost 9 months pregnant. my boyfriend hardly calls me anymore. he changes one day he's nice and the next he's mean. he accuses me of cheating on him now while im pregnant. and blames me for everything. ive worked full time up until now im on maternity leave and i attend college i have about two semesters left to graduate. he doesnt appreciate me nor respect me. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• You have a whole lot going on for yourself and this guy will drag you down every chance he gets. My answer, drop him. I know you are pregnant but it seems by everything else you said that you've got a good plan for your life. Do not give him the chance to take you for a free ride and use you and bring you down. Keep that motivation going, get on with your life and provide a good and loving home to your child.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think based on your question that you already know the answer
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think you should talk with him, If you've already done that then maybe you should leave him if you aren't happy
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• file for child support and try your best to move on. it's very hard to leave and raise a baby on your own but it gets easier. life doesn't get any easier if you stay with an asshole.
    Anonymous

• DROP HIM IMMEDIATELY!!! And if you can survive without child support from him I would. His behavior right now is a HUGE red flag. It's very likely that once your not pregnant anymore he'll become abusive. Trust me on that I've lived with an abusive father my entire childhood (until right before I got married). I know the warning signs.

If you ever need someone to talk to pls feel free to email me or even look me up on facebook.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Drop him like a hot rock and move on with your life. You will be a great mom. You sound like you have it together and are doing what you need to be educate yourself and work and make money to take care of yourself and your child so why do you need a jerk like him.
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Kick him to the curb honey.
    Anonymous

• let his sorry immature ass go - tell him just stop the nonsense, don't give him explanations or respond to accusations. he'll either stop the bs and grow up and be the man and father he should be, or you continue working on your bright future without him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Dump his sorry ass, honey. You AND your child deserve better. Ever heard the phrase "I can do bad by myself"? Well... I think that applies here. Tell him to F off and worry about you are your baby-to-be. Try not to stress, it's bad for that little angel. I work 45 hrs a week, raise 2 kids, go to nursing school at night (7 wks til graduation!) and I'm pregnant w/ my 3rd. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO. You're too good for him sweetie!
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• You need to go back to the day that the two of you decided to have a baby. Has he held up his part of the agreement?

http://www.cradle.org/

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2010