what did you tell your kids when they found your "toy" ? Warning: a bit explicit

My son found my rabbit a few months ago and asked why my curling iron was in my dresser. I asked why he was in my room. Last year he had found my blue dong and said "this is a weird dog leg" He thought the balls were the toes of the leg. He brought it up the other day and asked why i freaked out when I saw it. I said I thought I saw a spider on it. lol Yesterday he saw my husbands fleshlight in our bathroom and saw it out of the case but from the back so he didn't see the front just the end of the tube. He asked what it was. I panicked ans said it was a shoe cleaner. Has your kid ever found yours, what did you tell them it was? We have a very strict no one allowed in our bedroom rule but he has broken that rule a few times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i hide it better
    Anonymous

• lol i said it was one of daddy's tools! then i put all of our grown up toys in a box in the top of our closet. that way when they break the "no kids in the bedroom" rule, they don't find them.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Mine is where it can't be "spotted" or "found". Wow...
    Anonymous

• lol. Girl, my daughter (shes 2) walked out of my bedroom with a whip one time and was saying
    "I clean, mommy, duster." Lol. I was like...oh yes-it is one of those special "LEATHER, dusters."
    But, let me have it because I don't want it getting broke.

Only time it happened-lol, Just hide your stuff better.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• shit, sounds like you have an arsenal of toys. and fleshlight? what? gross!
    Anonymous

• LOL! That sucks! Yeah, I'd hide it better. My children found my whipper/tickler thing because we had just moved, and it was in a box in my room. The whip fell off first time I tried it (POS), so it just has the feathers. They started tickling each other with the feathers. They also found my flogger, but I nonchalantly picked that up and threw on the top shelf in my closet while they were playing with the feather thing : ) I don't think I can ever use that again now ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• WTH is a fleshlight I don't want to google it... can you tell me what it is?
    Anonymous

• We NEVER leave those things laying around even in places our son "shouldn't be". Ours is on the highest shelf in our bathroom where I know he can't find it yet and there is nothing he needs there anyway. In a few years I guess I'll have to find a better hiding place.
    Anonymous

• They make some that look like a child's toy. One is a bright colored caterpiller. Then you don't need an explanation. But it would be gross if you walked in the room and found your toddler playing with it and chewing on it!
    Anonymous

• a fleshlight looks like a flashlight until you unscrew it. The inside looks like a woman's part and is "hollow". I hope you can figure out what is done with it from there.
    Anonymous