I am so stressed out can someone please help me.

I am on probation for being a dumb ass 5 years ago. well I had to go to my visit on Thursday and she told me that I was supposed to be paying 1700 in court cost and that I have not even made 1 payment so there was a Warrant for my arrest
I was like omg.. wtf are u talking about... I didn’t even know that I owed that money

So she gave me until Friday to come up with 1700 to pay that stupid crap or go to jail

then I had a blow out on my way home and it cost 125 for the tire and when I went to go and get it put on they said that If I don’t get all 4 tires allied and 2 new front tires then I will just have another blow out
so that was like 500.00

then my husbands car is fucking getting hot so he has to take my car to work so I have no choice but to get my car fixed so he can go to work

ohh and dodge called on Friday and said that they are going to repo the van because I only have liability insurance on it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cont;
    and I am like WTF I have full coverage on the van... so I call the insurance co and they are like ohh there is a mistake we have full coverage on my husbands car and liability on the van... so that made my insurance go up... not sure how much yet

My 8 month is teething and being a cry baby

Something got in our house and died so it smells like death in step daughters room, the twins room and the 2nd bathroom
    Like You can not even walk back there... I have already took EVERYTHING out of there rooms and put it in boxes and moved it to the storage shed outside and cant find wtf it is

Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do..
    Anonymous

• get your life together. And stop calling your 8 month old a cry baby because she is TEETHING. My God.
    Anonymous

• calm down. breathe. you will not die as a result of any of this, so you need to find a way to survive. think about it for a moment. is this really the worst thing you have ever faced? is this really the worst thing that could ever happen to you? both of those answers are probably "no" so just give yourself some credit. you'll figure this out, right? you've already been through worse in your life, you know it could get much worse than what it is now, so relax. find a way to pay the $ you owe. borrow, or make a payment plan if you have to. as for the dead thing in your house, make hubby handle that lol! sounds like you solved the problem with your insurance. give the baby a piece of beef jerkey to chomp on, and just chill. you'll be okay!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• wow, anon, rude! Take a deep breath, and tackle one issue at a time. Start with the most pressing -- not going to jail. Then focus on the next one. Is there a relative's car you can borrow for a little bit? That will save a little money. Take the 8 mo old out for a walk and calm both of you down. If you're stressed, that baby's feeling it. Have your husband search for the dead animal. Freaking out isn't helping you. Once you accomplish SOMETHING, you'll probably start feeling a lot better. Don't forget to eat well! Good nutrition helps you deal with stress better.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 2:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• you could start with a garage sale for extra money...not a problem solver but a start..how does anon know your 8 month old is a SHE?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• garage sale consinment lower insurance on the other car get some ice toys for your baby and take a very deep long breath
    mia35

Answer by mia35 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2010