Desserts that don't have sugar. know any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have gestational diabetes, so I'm on the search for these too. Sugar free pudding with sugar free cool whip on top? Same thing with sugar free jello. I made a pretty good strawberry pie a couple weeks ago, substituting splenda for the sugar and using sugar free strawberry jello and sugar free cool whip - of course, you do still have the natural sugars from the strawberries. Splenda has a cookbook you can order (with their upc's and a small amount for s & h). Also - there are those little diabetic cookbooks that you see when you checkout at the grocery store that would have some low sugar ideas as well. But the pudding and jello are the only two I can think of with NO sugar.

Answer by missanc at 2:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Thanks.
    Anonymous

• My favorite snack not really a dessert but could be is;Oats,cinnamon,organic blueberries[sweeter],walnuts or pecans a sprinkle of them,put into the oven for about 10-15 mins. at 400 or until browned,oopps I forgot the butter 2 tablespoons,mix it all up,spread in casserole dish.While cooking smells like a cinnamon roll. About 2 cups oats, a 1/2c. of cinnamon,1c. of blueberries,1/2c. peacans or walnuts.
    Anonymous

• I like splenda but want to avoid aspartame,sweet in low
    Anonymous

• http://www.sweetsavvy.com/ has lots of recipes with sugar alternatives.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2010