This is so HS but I need some help

This weekend Im going to a bike rally. Well my friend is riding with H ..he and I are very attracted to each other but keep saying no to a relationship. Im supposed to be staying with H in his tent. H and I had made plans to do some things there. Im ridding with one of his brothers (mc brother) and now he is wanting me and him to be together...UGGHH I dont know what to do. I feel like a teenager again and not a 40 year old woman.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to start acting like a 40 year old woman. You made plans to do some things? You really need to grow up.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• if you want to have sex with "h" then do it at his home, not at a bike rally.
    Anonymous

• You dont need to be with either or them. H has been clear that he does not want a relationship, just sex obviously.
    Just stop talking 2 them while your feelings are still there, they will go away.
    If you are seeking a relationship then make sure you are out there. Go to clubs or bars, join a club you are interested in, do something that you enjoy where people with common interests will be.
    Dont settle for being a booty call or 1 night stand, youll get hurt worse in the long run. GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010