about an OP the one who wants to have her baby early

how do you find someones OP. she says she wants to be enduced at 38 and ladies are saying she wanted to be at 36...ANYWAY I want to find the OP and read that post. help me out ladies.

Cannons-Mom

Asked by Cannons-Mom at 3:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• she posted anon.
    and deleted them
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• well they just deleted most of them thank goodness! but she says she posted another day so i guess you could just type in the "search answers" or search through. gl
    Anonymous

• she might have deleted it
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• yep it was deleted.... but she just posted that she IS 36 weeks now and wants to induce AT 38 weeks because the baby is due on her deceased daughter's birthday. She said she does NOT want them to share that birthday.

I thought she wanted to be induced at 36 weeks so her new baby and deceased daughter WOULD share the same birthday!

A lot of women induce at 38 weeks and it turns out ok. I didn’t induce until 42 weeks, but that’s just me I guess!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• ANON--- FYI---- if you keep lashing out with profanity, your posts will be deleted and eventually cafe mom will ban you.

Take a deep breath and walk away from cafe mom until you get your wits about you!! NO ONE here matters! This is between YOU and YOUR doctor!!

Good Luck!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• VERONICA THANKS FOR CLEARING IT UP BUT LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAVENT BEEN IN MY SHOES THEN THEY HAVE NO CLUE. I NOR MY DOCTOR WOULD EVEN THINK OF INDUCING IF MY BABY WASNT READY. MY DOCTOR SOMEONE WHO HAS A DEGREE IN OBGYN SAYS ITS OK SO FOR ALL THE OTHER WOMEN IT DOESNT REALLY MA TTER WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK 38 WEEKS IS NOT TO EARLY
    Anonymous

• She shouldn't induce on such a tragic day anyway. That poor baby's birthday will ALWAYS be overshawdowed by a terrible tragedy. She IS being selfish for that reason. I don't see an issue inducing at 38 weeks, but she shouldn't for that reason alone, it is selfish and not fair to the baby. She needs to seek counseling, not have another baby born on that day. It will not be a 100% happy and joyful day, it will be overshadowed as a day it's sister passed away. That's just wrong.
    Anonymous

• you don't get a degree in obgyn....it is a specialty of medicine
    Anonymous

• I don't think 38 weeks is an issue, I think the reason behind it is wrong and not fair to the new baby. Seek counseling. I am truely sorry for your loss, but having another child born on that day won't help it.
    Anonymous

• Even if she wanted to her DOCTOR would have to agree to it. Most wont til at least 39 weeks. IMO it is selfish. I am sorry for her loss but why risk the health of another baby?
    Anonymous