Is she farther along than she says???

This 19 year old girl at church is having a baby. She said she's due around Nov. 12. So that makes her about 2 1/2 months along. Well, yesterday she's been says she can feel the baby move, and she's starting to show. I didn't really start sdhowing until I was 5-6 months along, and I didn't feel my baby move til around 4 1/2- 5 months. Is she farther along than she says she is???

AirForceWife14

Asked by AirForceWife14 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe she's further along than she THINKS she is..
    Anonymous

• possibly...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• who cares? Its really nobodys buisness shes a adult, you have to have better thigs to wonder about.
    Anonymous

• so about 8 - 9 weeks? Sorry not great with the months verison.
    Not that early it is just bloating. If she feels something it is gas.
    She could be farther along yes.
    I know This is number 3 for me and I started showing around 14 weeks and felts pops once ina while starting 15 weeks

My first I showed at 24 weeks and felt movement around 20.
    Anonymous

• I felt both of mine starting at about 13 weeks. And I started showing with my first at about 2-2.5 months. I could hide it easily, but my pants wouldn't button any more and you could see the bump if I wore a tight shirt.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I felt my 3rd around 2 months, I felt little flutters which is normal. If she is a small girl chances are she can feel the little flutters. Some people can start showing much earlier. I don't see what the big deal is. She probably is feeling the flutters and starting to show a little, esp if she is tiny.
    Anonymous

• PP body size has squat to do with showing. Just a FYI
    I have seen fat people show early and skinny people NEVER show.
    I was also VERY tiny and a weight lifter and still NEVER showed with number 1 til closer to 20 weeks.
    What most people fail to relize is their uterus is still behind their pelvic bone until around 13 weeks. That is when it starts to pop up above the pelvic bone.
    There is no way to be showing baby bump that early. Bloating yes , and yes the bloating can look like baby bump but it is NOT the baby.
    Anonymous

• It's possible she's farther than she thinks she is, but the earliest u/s is the most reliable b/c babies start to grow at different rates around 13-15 wks. I didn't show until 5 months w/ my 1st, 4 months w/ my 2nd, and I already look bloated w/ this baby and I'm only 6 weeks pregnant. I highly doubt she feels the baby move yet if she's only 2 months along.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I show early with my kids.(first 10 weeks, 2nd 7 weeks, 3rd 4 weeks) So that had nothing to do with how far long she is. Everyone is different with that. She may be feeling gas and saying it is baby because she does not know.
    Anonymous

• I am 9 weeks and already showing...I haven't felt anything but gas bubbles as far as I know. I'm showing already because there is a chance I'm carrying twins. I will know on Thursday. My doctor was concerned about how high my HCG levels are and thinks I could be carrying more than 1 baby and I go in on Thursday for an ultrasound. ANYWAY. She may be carrying more than one as well...or she's further along than she thinks she is. I don't know why it matters to you though?
    Anonymous