how can you stop liking someone that your in love with and still talk to them on the phone but you still want to be friends with them and plus you two never dated.

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I have no idea what you are asking?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• what?
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• exact my thought WHAT? You love this person but never dated? Sounds like infatuation to me!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Read the book How to Fall Out of Love. It sounds like it's Unrequited Love and that's not healthy. That's the kind of love that is not given back.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• The exact question or thought in this post eluded me as well.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• That was a hard question to comprehend, I'm sorry. Sounds like someone whom you've never dated, but like...you were once in love with and want to be friends with them. But...why? If you aren't friends with them now, was it for a good reason?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• no we are friends for 3 years we like each other but we never dated and i love him you just going out with him and being around him i caught a lot of feelings for him and i still do want to be his friend i just want to know how can i stop loving him the way i do without having to cut him off just to stop loving him like i want to keep talking to him and want us to continue to be friends but i want to do it without having to stop talking to him i just want to stop having strong feelings for him nothing happened we didn't get into an argument its just taking a while for us to date and I'm ready to move on from loving him
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2010